The conference app can be downloaded from the following link http://natsieh.com.au/app/
Delegates who attended the 2017 conference should note that the conference app has moved locations. If you have a previous version of the app on your device please delete the version and download the update by using the link above.
The profile section of the app will only available to people registered to attend the conference. If you attended the conference in 2017 and are attending in 2019 your user name will be the same. However, the password will be updated. Registrants will receive updated credentials prior to the conference. Update credentials will be sent to the email used during the registration process.
The conference app will offer delegates the following features:
- a full conference program
- speaker biographies
- * a method to ask questions of speakers during the Q&A sessions
- * an e-satchel containing material supplied by the conference supports and exhibitors
- * a list of people attending so that you may meet acquaintances
- * recommendations and suggestions
- * conference feedback
- Important announcements regarding the conference
- a list of supports and their level of support
- a list of exhibitors
* Delegates will be required to login to the app to be able to view or access these features.