NATSIEH 2019 Abstract Submission
Submit an abstract for the 12 National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Environmental Health Conference 2019 here. The deadline for submission is 14 April 2019. Following the completion of this process, you will receive a confirmation email containing a unique personal link. This link will enable you to make changes and amendments to your submission. Changes and amendments may be made until 14 April 2019.
Certain information is required to submit your material. If you have not visited the submission guidelines page it is recommended that you read this page before commencing. The submission guideline page contains details about the information you will require now and what information can be provided later.
Templates to assist with submitting your material can also be found at the submission guidelines page.
* indicates information required now.
Terms, Conditions and Copyright Assignment
When checking the terms and conditions checkbox during the submission process you are agreeing to the following terms, conditions and copyright assignment:
- that you understand that presentation transcripts and/or papers and where applicable PowerPoint and poster presentations may be published in Conference brochures and programs, the Conference proceedings, monograph and on the Conference website; and
- that you assign copyright to the Working Group on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Environmental Health for the purpose of publication; and
- you understand that it is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure accuracy of content; presentations will be published exactly as submitted; and
- you understand that in the case of oral presentations you must provide a transcript (a full written version as spoken) of your talk in MSWORD format prior to the conference or by the 16 September 2019 at the very latest.